Wednesday 19 October 2011

Initial Idea for Local Newspaper Second Page One.

This was my first attempt at creating a newspaper second page, I attempted  to include as many as the forms and conventions I analysed. On this my first attempt I included two articles, A main article, which was quite large, With a headline along with a brief description of the article. I used to layer images to support the text in the main article similar to forms and conventions of front pages of newspapers and magazines analysed in my AS coursework. The second article was smaller but also supported by an image. I used a single large advertisement at the bottom of the page to be used to display local businesses. the far bottom of the page will include a page number, website address and newspaper name for the newspapers advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment