Wednesday 19 October 2011

Inital Idea Two - Local Newspaper Front Cover.

This was my second attempt at creating a front page for a local newspaper, I integrated most of the conventions I discovered through analysis of other local newspapers, such as keeping the title of the newspaper in the masterhead positioned at the top of the page, as well as using local advertisements and a selection of mid-shot images supporting the articles. I also used several smaller sections such as a sports section attempting to give the newspaper its own identity, rather than just creating a newspaper similar to all the others in circulation. Specifically in this second attempt I layered imaged, also to help the front page have a better ‘eye catching’ appeal as well as giving the newspaper a character. Also I have re arranged some of the text to hopefully make the newspaper look more appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment