Wednesday 19 October 2011

Final Local Newspaper Poster.


This is my completed Poster advertising my local newspaper, The area I targeted is a area local for me, a local Town. I decided when creating my final design to keep my poster simplistic which I feel I have achieved this avoiding the use of images and just including the 'bare mininium' including a border, Footer with a website address and date. Although creating this poster did pose alot of problems the outline was the most majour as I had planned in my Final designs that a curved rectangle around the footer, Headlines and Title although I was unable to do so, And so instead used a square corner. As well as this I also decided to only use it around the main headlines. This overall I think helped the simplistic approach I feel I achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment