Wednesday 19 October 2011

Final Local Newspaper Front Page.

This is My Local Newspaper Front Cover, Complete with a few additions to the final design, which I discovered through the creation process. These additions were the adding of an extra advertisement, this was due to the reality of the space available on the page and if I had not added this I feel that that the Front Page would not have appeared as professional as I had aimed for. Also small additions to the images such as a brief explanation linking them to the text was added although not in my final designs, This assists the article by supporting it and linking them together. Altogther I feel that this local newspaper front cover has been an overall success, I feel i created a very professional local newspaper which could easily be published and distributed to Swanleys local community which was my overall goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment