Wednesday 19 October 2011

Final Local Newspaper Second Page.

This is my completed second page for my new local newspaper, I feel that creating this page was slightly more difficult than creating the front page, This was mainly down too the arangement and space available on the page and the amount I hoped to include on the page. In the end I successfully fitted all of the information, images and advertisements I wanted too on the page. I created the two advertisements with no issue using my own images and editing them appropiatley. With This page although the diffucluties I encountered were hard to overcome and I close to altering my design I still feel this was a success and is completed to a professional standard, which could be published and distibuted along side my Local Newspaper Front Cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment